To strengthen our team we are looking for a
Mechanic / mechatronics technician for our exceptional innovation
Since 2003 we have been developing, manufacturing and distributing the most innovative and compact electric aircraft tugs in the world, which are also the best performing in the world. We have now put more than 800 Mototoks into service all over the world. Mototoks manoeuvre aircraft onto aircraft carriers in aircraft production halls (e.g. for Airbus and Boeing) and in hangars (when aircraft are parked or being serviced). Mototoks are permanently in use at many airports and even on oil drilling ships to safely manoeuvre helicopters.
We are a medium-sized company characterised by technology, innovation and growth. You will be given intensive onboarding training by the manufacturing team and our head engineer and you will be carrying out challenging and multifaceted tasks with opportunities for development.
Do you love repairing machines and analysing technical correlations? Variety, travelling to different clients all over the world and encountering different situations: do these things make a job special for you?
If they do, Mototok offers what you are looking for:
- You ensure that the Mototok aircraft tug functions perfectly at our clients’ premises and also carry out production tasks at our manufacturing location in Neuenburg am Rhein near Freiburg in Germany.
- You independently carry out service, maintenance and repair work on our electric aircraft tugs all over the world
- Thanks to your experience, you can often solve technical problems by means of remote diagnostics with a laptop and via video conference, which makes our clients very happy
- There are also many varied support tasks awaiting you in the field of manufacturing. These include the production of special machines and, in some cases, the final inspection.
- You have completed training as an industrial mechanic, Industrial electrician, Mechatronics technician or have a comparable qualification and professional experience
- You have good knowledge of hydraulics and basic knowledge of control technology
- You are able to take on responsibility in a small team and take the initiative
- You have good written and spoken English skills
- You are prepared to travel within Germany and abroad (mostly trips of one to several days)
- You are also flexible, organised and confident
You can expect
- A future-proof role in an rapidly growing, internationally active company
- Responsibility for exciting projects with varied challenges
- Great team spirit and a lovely working atmosphere in a nice team
- Direct and open communication
- Possibilities for professional and personal further training
- Above average, success-oriented salary
- Room for your own ideas and improvement suggestions as well as rapid implementation of these ideas thanks to very short decision paths
Summary for applicants:
- Full-time mechanic/mechatronics technician with professional experience wanted
- Type of contract: permanent
- Region/location: Focus. Germany: Neuenburg am Rhein, near Freiburg im Breisgau
Please fill out the upper right form and send us your curriculum vitae, salary expectations and earliest possible start date.
Please be patient during the processing of your application. We will contact you as soon as possible if we would like to get to meet you personally.